Mid-Level Gameplay Engineer
A Mid-level Engineer will develop gameplay features and interact closely with designers, artists, and animators.
- Work with game designers and product managers to define features
- Identify problems and solutions, balancing technical complexity and user experience
- Implement game systems such as AI, physics, particles, and audio functionality
- Reliably create good quality, performance-minded code
- Maintain a professional attitude and strive to maximize team and departmental performance
- 3+ years experience in the creation and delivery of state-of-the-art, performance-minded console or mobile games
- Proficient in C# or C/C++; design, coding, testing, debugging, and integration
- Solid knowledge of scripting languages such as LUA
- Working knowledge of 3D Math
- Console or Mobile game development experience required (at least one title)
- Ability to work independently and to be self-directing
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field preferred.
- Experience with Unity.
- Experience with server side technologies such as PHP and MySQL