Senior UI/UX DESIGNER
A Senior UI/UX Designer will create wireframes, prototypes, flow maps, and UI assets for mobile and console development.
- Work with the Art Director to establish UI style guide for each project
- Implement UI assets and set up prefabs in Unity
- Create UI assets that follow the project art direction
- Create user flow maps for each project, core game-play loop, and feature
- Create wireframes and prototypes
- Work with the design team to implement new features without compromising UX
- At least 3 years working experience in game development in the UI/UX field
- Proficient with Unity
- Highly proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and font editing software
- Some experience with Autodesk Maya
- Highly proficient in Adobe XD, Invision, or other prototyping software
- Ability to understand technical constraints for devices
- Ability to manage their own time and work within deadlines
- Fantastic communication and English skills.....communication is everything!